£80000 - £100000 per annum, Benefits: 26 days holiday + bank holidays, excellent work place pension, 9 day fortnight
+44 (0)151 666 8916
2 months ago
Subject to Clearance
As Head of Information Services Architecture, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the team of information, enterprise and solution architects for Information Services providing direction, guidance and resource planning.
- Leading the team of business analysts to formally review, capture and track business requirements for information services.
- Supervise the creation and review of high-level and detailed design documentation.
- Work with change and transform projects to ensure that design considerations and constraints are understood from the earliest stages and throughout the delivery process.
- Provide reporting and advice to the Information Service governance process on design issues especially design readiness.
- Oversee architecture and design activities around cloud services, IT infrastructure, enterprise line-of-business applications and non-IT technology such as physical security systems, industrial control systems, scientific instrumentation, and building control systems.
- Lead the application of a relevant, recognised design framework such as COBIT or TOGAF.
- Support the IS CTO in creating and managing technical strategy.
- Support the ICT Design Authority in reviewing ICT designs by preparing design documentation and contributing to design reviews.
- Influence internal and external stakeholders to define Strategy and Policy.
- Maintain the focus on key strategic deliverables.
- Motivate and inspire leaders to commit to delivering results across the business.
- Build teams and set direction, while actively championing Diversity and Inclusion through actions and behaviour.
- Identify talent and create opportunities to develop others, including through effective delegation.
- Responsible for undertaking other duties as reasonably required from time to time by line and task management.
Prior recognition as an authority and acceptance in providing design guidance across teams delivering technology-based solutions and providing technical leadership across the organisation to achieve compliance with relevant architectural standards, legislation and regulation is also required.
As an individual, you must possess the gravitas and maturity to influence at the highest level, coupled with a very solution focused approach.
All candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance (SC or DV) required for this role.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.