£30,000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
21 days ago
As soon as possible
12 month contract initially
Based in Liverpool
An expanding multinational pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool are looking to appoint an experienced QA Specialist / Senior QA Officer to their team on an initial 12 month contract basis. The role forms part of an exciting expansion of the site and will assist the QA Manager in the Quality Assurance of the Validation systems and documentation and data integrity
Candidates with prior experience in working with Validation documentation would be ideal Candidates with strong QA experience in areas such as batch release, CAPAs, deviations, NCR, BMR review are also encouraged to apply as full training will be given in Validation and during quiet periods the successful candidate will be required to assist in the main QA department.
This role could be a great opportunity for someone to gain experience within a Validation related role and would be a great career development opportunity.
There is a possibility of an increase in the basic however this will depend on experience.
- As part of the validation system each instrument requires a validation package, which must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance.
- This position is responsible for supporting the QA review/approval activities associated with equipment and facilities at the Liverpool site including any associated QMS.
- In addition to validation of the systems, this position will involve assessment of the data integrity of those systems together with the system owner and providing QA input and oversight into any remediation actions which are required to make the systems compliant.
- This position is also responsible for supporting operational activities and requirements for all new product candidates, including supplier management activities to help ensure critical patient safety parameters are met while minimizing time from discovery to clinic based on sound regulatory risk management and mitigation.
- Good attention to detail.
- Relevant experience within a Pharmaceutical R&D or commercial environment, ideally with a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or Health Related Science.
- Experience in pharmaceutical Quality related role in a relevant pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in quality systems, quality methods, statistics, product qualification/validation, and a basic understanding of clinical product supply requirement
- Evidence of a high level of proficiency with IT Systems.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.