£20000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
26 days ago
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide detailed structural drawings in reinforced concrete, masonry, steel and timber in AutoCAD and Revit software packages.
• Assistance in the development of BIM implementation.
• Maintain and promotion of our Client’s Technical standards.
• Liaison with members of staff and the design team
Qualifications / Experience required:
• HNC/HND Civil / Structural Engineering
• Experience within a Consultancy environment.
• RCD Detailing experience.
• A consultancy background is essential, with a proven record in delivering high standards of draughtsmanship.
• Strong AutoCAD & Revit experience, communication and numerical skills.
• Enthusiastic and flexible approach to working within a team
• Assistance of Junior engineers on both small and large scale projects.
Our Client can offer an excellent flexible benefits package along with career progression and opportunities within a highly regarded team, who pride themselves on great quality service to their Clients.
Should this role be of interest to yourself, please call Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or Apply now!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.