+44 (0)151 666 8999
KM - 82140
6 months ago
Electrical Planner / Engineering Planner
Global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Merseyside is seeking an experienced Electrical Planner (Engineering Planner) to join the team on a 12 month contract.
- Generation of work orders and job plans according to the schedule in the CMMS system
- Effectively work with the Maintenance Manager to schedule works
- Liaise with, and manage contractors - ensuring work is carried out in accordance to site regs and on time
- To review completed work orders, close them in the CMMS and file records
- Leverage the existing Maintenance Management System to order/ requisition necessary spares & materials or contract labour necessary to execute the activity and plan the work with affected departments so as to minimise impact on their operations.
- To set up Asset Maintenance History Files in accordance with relevant procedures
- Review current maintenance practices and advise on changes to optimise program effectiveness following a Reliability Centred Maintenance Strategy
- Shutdown planning for the Engineering function agreeing time lines with stake holders and seeing execution through to handover.
Ideally you will be an Electrical Engineering Planner / Maintenance Engineering Planner with a solid maintenance background within an pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
You will be from a pharmaceutical background and working in MHRA/FDA guidelines will be deemed advantageous.
You will ideally have a BTEC / City & Guilds in Engineering or Scientific Discipline and be computer literate and familiar with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Project etc.
Apply on line or call me Kelly Maddocks on 0151 666 8950
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.