£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8903
6 months ago
As Soon As Possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a market leading, global consultancy who are active on many high-profile projects with a wide range of clients in sectors such as defence, infrastructure and real estate. They are a fantastic company to work for and really value the wellbeing of their employees, ensuring they create a caring culture.
Due to growth, their major projects division is now looking for a Senior/Project Quantity Surveyor to work out of their Leeds office. You will work on multiple projects and provide clients with a range of pre and post contract quantity surveying services.
The Quantity Surveyor’s duties will include:
- Preparing estimates, cost plans and tender documentation
- Attending site meetings and providing support to projects
- Providing advice on NEC and JCT forms of contract
- Liaising with contractors to agree valuations and issuing recommendations for payment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant quantity surveying experience in a consultancy environment ideally with a relevant degree
- Proficient in MS Project P6 or similar as well as computerised measurement packages
- Working knowledge of NEC and JCT forms of contract
If you would like to work for this global business that offers long term stability and wellbeing for its employees, then please apply today.
We have a number of other opportunities for Cost Managers, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors available currently if the above is not of interest, so please feel free to get in touch or recommend any one else who may be interested.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.