+44 (0)151 666 8947
3 months ago
Commutable - Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Telford, Oswestry, Market Drayton, Welshpool, Shropshire.
Key accountabilities for Specifications and Systems Technologist include –
- Completing product specifications on a variety of retailers systems.
- Ensure communication with suppliers and customers is consistent and good relationships are maintained.
- Approval of artwork and material suppliers.
- Ensure all documentation includes relevant food safety / quality / and legal requirements.
- Set up and maintain internal specs library.
- Ensure specifications and quality systems are regularly reviewed and improved were possible.
- Assist with product trials.
To be considered for this role you must have recent relevant experience within a food manufacturing company. You must have experience of using various specifications systems and also have strong IT skills. HACCP and Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.