+44 (0)151 666 8999
KM - LE - I
7 days ago
Newly created Lubricant Engineering role positioned within a successful Engineering team reporting directly into the Director. This pivotal role provides solutions across a number of key areas in the business enabling progress across automotive, power generation and marine.
As a part of the global engineering team, you will be working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external clients, industrial bodies and OEMs to ensure that forward planning and understanding future needs are paramount.
Key project areas: fundamental research to enable future development understanding new engine hardware and trends, incorporation of new component chemistry, collaboration with
engine manufacturers and first tier suppliers, and support the development of new product platforms
- You will have technical background ideally coming form an automotive (or similar) industry.
- An working understanding of Engines Engineering, Powertrain Development
- Understanding of what impacts performance and design of engine/rig testing with lubricant technology
- Naturally curious in approach and strong problem solving ability
- Management of multiple projects; ability to interpret technical data and testing hypotheses
- Naturally collaborative in approach and keen to learn
- Developing and translating engineering understanding and knowledge to Chemists and Chemical Engineers for the development of oils for new and existing combustion engines.
- Generate innovative solutions to lubrication challenges through a detailed understanding of the hardware used to qualify and approve lubricating oil products.
- Lead business critical technology projects and contribute to future project creation.
- Partner with external engineering consultancies
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal & external audiences that influence preferred outcomes.
Benefits to you:
- Exposure to the most senior decision makers in the business (reporting to the Global lead)
- Working on development projects that run in excess of 1 million dollars (US)
- Internal stakeholder engagement and influence
- External engagement with leading OEMs, industry committees and performance test companies
- Leadership progression
Interested? Call me Kelly Maddocks on 0151 666 8950 or apply on line now.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.