£26000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8946
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for a CAD/Revit Technician on behalf of one of our Clients based in London, with occasional visits to other sites in the UK and Ireland.
This is a permanent position.
As a CAD / Revit Technician in the Business, you will need to provide CAD and Revit support to the delivery of a variety of projects. You will also be encouraged to be proactive in the promotion of inter-office business relationships, to assist the other branch offices in the production of project documentation. You will work as part of a delivery team and put in place the deliverables and time-scales for the production of documentation and Revit models.
You will ensure that you are aware of the overall project programme, with particular focus on the delivery of documentation that you have a responsibility for.
The successful candidate will be proactive and work with the team to ensure that committed delivery programmes are met. You shall ensure that your work is carried out in accordance with the businesses Quality Assurance Procedures. The CAD / Revit Technician will provide CAD, Revit and other project documentation within their experience.
Responsibilites include but are not limited to;
- Produce CAD drawings using AutoDesk products.
- Prepare Revit information and coordinate with other Revit (or similar software) users across the teams.
- Produce drawings and other documents as directed by the project teams who you will work with.
- Produce reinforced concrete drawings and bar bending schedules.
- Help develop the technical capability of the business in the use of Revit and how it aligns with Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Manage the delivery of drawings and documentation aligned with the delivery Programme.
- Liaise with nominated member of staff in Ireland where you are engaged to support the other offices
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals for work where drawings / documentation production resource estimating is required.
- Develop your knowledge and interest of BIM and help develop the company understanding and project delivery using BIM.
- Work in accordance with the Quality Assurance procedures of the company.
The CAD / Revit Technician will need to:
• Place a strong emphasis on high quality of drawing / project documentation production and inter-office working where agreed to support other offices.
• Assemble any drawing or Revit plans for the successful delivery drawings aligned to
the programme and the requirements of the client.
• Advise Project Managers of the needs of drawing production and be proactive to ensure that data is made available for drawing activities to be carried out in time for delivery.
• Manage the issuing of drawings and follow the Quality Assurance procedures.
• Occasionally make visits to any of the offices in Ireland in conjunction with project delivery.
Should this role be of interest to you and you have the required experience, please call Sophie on 0151 666 8946 or apply Today.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.