£30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
15 days ago
DAYS, Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter / Machine Minder looking to get off shift work and work Days, Monday to Friday? If so, then this may be the role for you…
A leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in Preston is seeking an experienced Mechanical Fitter / Machine Minder to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business who are currently going through a huge phase of investment and growth. They can fully support your own progression and development.
Mechanical Fitter Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plan and support the mechanical engineering teams on site
- Support with breakdowns as required, and strip, fault find, and repair machinery and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
- Maintain and help improve health and safety standards and ensure that staff work in a safe environment by eliminating, minimising and controlling risks to themselves and others
- Undertake training as required to further enhance individual’s skills and knowledge so that the level of support to the front line operations remains effective and efficient
- Identify performance issues and implement appropriate and pragmatic solutions through the use of problem solving skills, tools and techniques
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.