£16 - £20 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8999
15 days ago
12 months +
Role Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring the co-ordination of equipment, tools and supplies are appropriately received and issued in accordance with the client's requirements.
- Assisting with the movement of materials using a pallet truck/forklift truck.
- Completing general maintenance on the stores inventory.
- Completing goods receipts/documentation and forwarding to relevant departments.
- Reporting daily to the appointed supervisor as confirmed by the on site Manager/Engineer.
Experience working in a Stores Person / Stock Control role within an MOD (or) Security Cleared site will be considered highly advantageous.
Due to the nature of the responsibilities held by the Stores Person on site, the client have also expressed interest in candidates with a Mechanical background (e.g: Mechanical Fitter's mate, Pipefitter's Mate, Rigger, etc) therefore candidates with experience in a mechanical discipline will also hold an advantage.
No formal qualifications are required for the role however the following will be considered advantageous:
- SC Clearance
- Current accredited Forklift Truck licence
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- NVQ/Formal Qualification in a related discipline/course
ASAP - Pending on existing clearance transfer (or) new clearance completion.
12 months +
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week.
Self Employed = £16p/h - £20p/h depending on experience and current qualifications.
Due to site access requirements, all candidates will be required to have BPSS clearance to initially access the site before then completing SC clearance at a later stage. All candidates who wish to apply for the role must therefore be happy to complete the relevant clearance documentation and procedures if their application is successful.
If you are interested in the opportunity that we currently have available and hold relevant experience and/or qualifications for the role, please apply to the advert. Alternatively, you can call Keenan on 0151 666 8936 if you require additional information prior to your application.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.