+44 (0)151 666 8947
about 2 months ago
Responsibilities of the Raw Materials Planner include:
- Stock reporting and ordering
- Manage and coordinate purchase order agreements and processes
- Maintain agreed stock levels and ensure OTIF for customer orders
- Work closely with our customer care team to co‐ordinate stock movements.
- Management of delivery dates on SAP to ensure aligned with production and required dates.
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments
- Co‐ordinate and ensure the provision of information and clear communications to appropriate
- Convert Demand Plan / Supply Plan into materials call off
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.