£38,000 to £42,000+Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
25 days ago
£38,000 to £42,000 + Benefits
Bristol, Somerset, South West.
A leading FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a time served Shift Maintenance Technician to join their Engineering Team on a permanent basis.
You will be time served and educated to HNC / NVQ level 3 and any additional qualifications such as 17th edition, H&S, Gas Training or Food Hygiene Certification would be deemed highly desirable.
Previous experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry is essential along with PLC experience (ideally Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC), fault finding, preventative maintenance and use of CMMS (ideally SAP).
Shift Maintenance Technician responsibilities include:
• Carry out planned maintenance activities as scheduled by the maintenance plan contained within the CMMS.
• Attend and repair breakdowns as required and report all actions carried out.
• Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
• Provide a service that meets agreed service levels, including minimising downtime and communicating effectively with relevant personnel.
• Provide a service that meets safety standards, whilst maintaining standards of housekeeping.
• Maintain and help improve health and safety standards and ensure that staff work in a safe environment by eliminating, minimising and controlling risks to themselves and others.
• Cooperate with contractors and as far as is possible to ensure their adherence to site rules, health and safety and safety standards.
• Undertake training as required to further enhance skills and knowledge so that the level of support to the front line operations remains effective and efficient
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.