£20000 - £24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
25 days ago
- Management and monitoring of the Service Desk including call logging
- Updating customers and internal team on current and outstanding tickets
- Working to agreed SLA's
- Undertaking office and desk move including asset management
- Escalating any outstanding calls to relevant teams
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients via phone and in person
- Support of remote users via phone and remote access
- Working flexibly within a team
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016 Support
- Experience in Active Directory administration.
- Windows 7 & 10 as well as O365
- Network troubleshooting skills.
- Asset management
- Microsoft Server administration
- £20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum Base Salary
- Working with the latest technologies
- Exposure to a variety of industries
- Excellent benefits package
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.