£29499 - £31600 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
25 days ago
Salary: £29,499 – £31,600
Days: 8.30am -5pm (Mon-Fri)
A leading plastics recycling / manufacturer is currently seeking a Facilities Engineer as part of their recent investment and development plans. The Site Services Engineer is responsible for the general day to day buildings and site services, this is a hands on role. You will have an oversight of all site services industrial equipment, Boilers, Compressors, Dryers, Chiller’s, Power Generators and Water Treatment Plant. along with the buildings and grounds maintenance which includes, general office, doors, lighting, toilets, drains, guttering, roadway repairs etc.
Facilities Engineer, key responsbilities:
- Daily, Weekly checks & maintenance of Compressed Air systems, Boilers, Chiller’s, Sprinkler system, Water Treatment systems & Power Generators.
- Legionella control checks.
- Site wide WC facilities, inspection, repairs etc.
- Arranging & overseeing septic & interceptor tank emptying and maintenance checks.
- Arranging & overseeing specialist contractors for maintenance and compliance inspections, Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler system, Air Conditioning, Chiller’s, Boilers, CCTV etc. as required.
- Organising Permits to Work, Risk Assessment and Method Statements of contractor to site.
- General factory & office based buildings repairs.
- Building Lighting repairs.
- Putting up signs, notice boards, etc.
- Continuously improve existing equipment and facilities in a controlled and methodical manner.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.