£30000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
27 days ago
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Tester to come on board to join a small-medium team of QA Engineers who are going to be ensuring the next generation of software products are released on time and without defects.
- Writing Test Plans/Cases
- Testing across multiple browsers
- Automated testing
- Reporting on test results
- Escalate and track defects
- Work closely with BA and Development teams
- ISEB/ISTQB Certified
- SQL Querying
- Experience of cross browser testing
- Creating Automated Scripts
- C# Programming understanding
- Experience working with TeamCity or Jenkins
- Powershell knowledge is a bonus
- Can work autonomously to create test plans and report effectively.
- Base Salary of £30,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working hours
- Progression plans
- 30 days holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Friendly and close-knit team
- Competitive benefits package
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.