£40000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
4 months ago
Oxford, Reading, Milton, Didcot, Oxfordshire, Berkshire
MY client is a global chemical business with significant UK based R&D and manufacturing capability. Following a period of growth they have decided to add an extra layer of management to the business and are looking to recruit a Chemistry Team Leader to join the business in their R&D and Formulation hub on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Chemistry Director, this Chemistry Team Leader position will have the autonomy to develop a chemical R&D and Formulation team and will lead on a number of major projects as the department grows. The successful applicant can expect significant exposure to career development opportunities whilst having the opportunity to work on global R&D initiatives with some of the best minds in the industry.
Duties will include;
- Manage and provide technical advice to project teams to drive success of their projects.
- Support the development and stewarding of the yearly project planning, resourcing and budgeting cycles, as well as help with longer term portfolio planning.
- Line manages and coach the team’s early career analysts and chemists Interface effectively with internal customers (project stakeholders, Marketing, Chemical Technical, Sales, etc) and supporting functions (Manufacturing Technology, Product Stewardship and Regulatory Compliance, Law, Procurement).
- Participate in department-wide initiatives (Inclusion & Diversity, training, audits), as well as lead on department recruitment.
- Support the Chemistry Director by taking on any additional responsibilities as assigned.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.