£34000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8957
about 1 month ago
Days based role
Circa £34,000.00 + benefits
Scarborough, York, Leeds, East Yorkshire
A leading global FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a Site Services Engineer to join their team to provide the business with high quality engineering service in support and continuously work to improve the performance of People and Plant to deliver site efficiency and performance standards.
Site Services Responsibilities:
- Planning & co-ordinating of the maintenance and repair of site services (both plant & equipment on site) with sites own engineers and contractors.
- To own lead the implementation of assigned Risk Management Standards, specifically Legionella, control of contractors, working at height and confined spaces.
- Ensure all mandatory insurance inspections are delivered in a timely manner.
- To develop and deliver maintenance plans for a wide range of services equipment including, Water Treatment, Effluent & Drainage, Compressed Air, Lifting equipment, Chilled Water and Cooling towers, LV Electrical distribution & HV Electrical supply, Lighting & Emergency lighting, Fire Detection & Protection, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning systems).
- To maintain records of inspections and service to internal and external audit requirements.
- To own and drive the sites energy improvement agenda..
- Trend Analysis of plant performance data and identification and delivery of improvement projects.
- Completion of equipment diaries, handover records, incident reports. Completion of notifications & Work orders within SAP PM for all work allocated to team and raising of purchase orders where required.
- Maintain compliance to all internal and statutory legislation.
- Work collaboratively with all adjacent teams (Engineering manager n, Shift Managers Quality and Technical Ops) to resolve issues rapidly and drive improvements.
The successful applicant will be time served and educated to an appropriate Technical Qualification (i.e. C&G, BTEC ONC / TEC 3 or higher preferred) who has a good knowledge of engineering principles and practical engineering skills including hand tools and machine tools as well as having the ability to read technical drawings. You must have Planning skills and previously undertaken data analysis and identification of trends along with working knowledge of CI Methodologies and the associated tools (i.e. Lean, 6 Sigma, TPM)
IOSH qualification would be Preferred as would a COSHH certified and Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate holder. SAP user would be highly desirable. Awareness of the Statutory legislation (PUWER, EAWA, Supply Of Machinery Regs, Functional Safety, pressure regs, gas regs, CDM etc). Expert knowledge of Internal risk management standards - PTW (WAH, Hot, Confined, LOTO / Isolation, Chemical) would also be deemed highly advantageous
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 666 8957 to discuss further
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.