£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: company car + health insurance
+44 (0)151 666 8903
3 months ago
As Soon As Possible (dependent on notice period)
Our client is a major property developer who has presence across the UK. They are invested in the long term success of their employees and arm them with all the tools they need to succeed.
Due to growth and workload, they are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team in Bedfordshire. Based in the office the majority of the time, you will be part of a strong commercial team and your main objectives will include:
- Manage the full subcontract process from first valuation to final account
- Provide accurate cash flow forecasts of spend
- Apply risk, value management and cost control mechanisms
- Experience working for a Private Property Developer
- Quantity Surveying experience, ideally with a relevant degree
- Knowledge of Oracle is desirable
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.