Competitive - ask for details
+44 (0)151 666 8968
7 months ago
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
6 month contract initially
Mon-Thurs 8.00am – 4.45pm and 8.00am – 1.00pm on Fri
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint an additional QA Officer within their Batch Release functionto their site based in Liverpool. Rates of pay are again very competitive and reflect the highest on offer within the industry locally – please ask for details. The role exists due to long term absence cover however there is a strong possibility of extension for the right candidate due to the current expansion plans on site.
- The role holder is responsible for working cross-functionally, reviewing and compiling batch specific documentation and data to support lot release submission and batch release, ensuring compliance with site procedures and cGMP requirements and escalating potential issues that may impact submission/release.
- Compiling lot release protocols, for submission to official medicine control laboratories (OMCL), ensuring protocols are submitted and Right first time, on time; in order to meet strict supply demands.
- Liaise with QC departments, supply chain and manufacturing to obtain the information required for lot release protocols/batch release.
- Submit protocols using the authorised submission routes and within agreed lead times.
- Maintain library of lot release protocol templates and supporting SOPs and ensure compliant with the relevant submission requirements.
- Prepare and submit any required samples for additional testing.
- Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills are required.
- Time management, diplomacy and the ability to work under pressure are also essential.
- A positive, flexible and pro-active approach to work is required.
- Experience of working within a cGMP environment, ideally in Quality Assurance.
- General experience of Quality Management Systems.
- Ability to manage multiple sets of information
- Excellent attention to detail with a right first time from me attitude.
- Competent IT skills, particularly MS Excel and Word
- Ability to deliver work according to a defined plan
- Ability to work as a member of a team, but flexible to work on their own.
- Ideally qualified to BSc level however HND or equivalent with the right experience will be considered
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.