£12 Per Hour
+44 (0)151 666 8999
7 months ago
3 months (possible extension)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work for a leading International Company who specialise in the transport and storage of petroleum products industry, based from Saffron Walden.
The role will require someone with previous administration experience to assume responsibility for liaising with third parties internal employees who oversee the works at various local sites. They will be accountable for all administration in connection with any third party and unplanned works.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
The Administrator will have:
- Relevant English and Maths (or equivalent) qualifications. A business administration qualification would be advantageous
- Experience within an office environment dealing with clients/ customers or within a customer relations office
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good computer skills
- The ability to manage their own workload
The role is 37.5 hours per week.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.