££competitive depending on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8953
7 days ago
6 months min
The successful Production Planner / Manufacturing Scheduler will have previous experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment. You will have experience of using SAP for planning and materials management and will have excellent IT skills.
Responsibilities of the Production Planner / Manufacturing Scheduler include:
- Review weekly production requirements and schedule accordingly to meet customer demand
- Review conformance to production schedule each day and re-prioritise production requirements to maintain customer supply
- Communicate with Customer Care issues relating to customer supply
- Request for ‘special deliveries’ and completion of relevant paperwork
- Maintenance of plan change costs and reporting
- Understanding trial production requirements each week
- Maintenance of SAP system for open process orders
- Managing daily materials availability with call off team
- Weekly maintenance of KPI reporting
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.