£12 - £15 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
8 days ago
Our Client is a design and Project Management business combining the best in Architecture, engineering and surveying to provide a full suite of services to clients in the public, private and commercial sectors.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PA/Team Secretary to join their thriving Architectural Practice based in London, Victoria to provide proactive day to day PA assistance to our National Practice Director.
You will ensure practice tasks are diarised and actioned when required. Providing secretarial and administrative support for a team of Architects, Landscape and Masterplanners and Building Surveyors.
· Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
· Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional telephone manner
· Experience in providing secretarial/PA support
· Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent organisational skills
· Experience in managing busy outlook diaries, making travel arrangements and booking meetings
· Confidentiality particularly when working on projects with restricted security client requirement.
- Typing, may include formatting of reports, letters, agendas and minutes of meetings, etc
- Managing corporate card and expenditure
- Filing - ability to manage electronic and paper filing system
- Assisting with timesheet chasing including inputting time where required, and approving agency time
- Organise meetings/conference room bookings and arranging refreshments when required
- Arrange travel i.e. hotel reservations and taxis/car hire when required
- Arranging site visits
- Reporting of FM issues for team
- Ad-hoc administration / secretarial duties which may arise
- Orders or stationery, Business Cards etc
- Effective liaison with other Secretaries/PAs within the Business
- Raising RFS for team as and when required including office moves
- Updating staff list
- Processing inward and outward mail
- Distributing correspondence received and action appropriately
- Updating and uploading CVs
· Ability to liaise with a wide variety of employees and clients at all levels
· Able to pick up corporate systems quickly
· Proactive, approachable and has a professional manner
· Flexible to deal with changing priorities and tasks
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
Training on all systems will be provided but knowledge Office 365/ Windows / Excel / Outlook essential
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.