+44 (0)151 666 8905
5 months ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Cost Controls Manager who is seeking development opportunities within their career and has a strong foundation of technical understanding within their skillset.
Due to the nature of this role, you must hold or be able to obtain UK security clearance and must hold a UK Passport.
- Experience with specific software’s such as SAP/Sage/Oracle
- Previous experience within a Cost Control position
- The ability to lead multi-disciplined teams
- Multi-disciplinary awareness
- Experience of working in high-profile main contractor organisation
- Ability to obtain SC level clearance (sponsorship available)
- Implement and maintain cost control system and procedures to track project budgets, expenditures and forecasts for projects
- Assist in the planning and review of cost estimates
- Be accountable for cost information to support selections
- Evaluate contractor invoices
- Evaluate and analyse fee proposals/bids and provide recommendation for decision making
- Provide forecasts and cash flow analysis
- Maintain and manage the cost report and provide regular updates on financial position
- Support the coordination of the change management process for the project
- Build spreadsheets to enable accurate data manipulation of large data
- Reconcile data to support accuracy
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.