£££ Excellent (Day rate)
+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
12 Months FTC
A pharmaceutical manufacturing company with a site based in the North West are currently seeking a Quality Manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed term basis. The main purpose of the role is to attain the highest standards if product quality and customer service in a cost affective manner. The successful Quality Manager will have people management responsibilities of both QA and QC teams.
Key accountabilities for Quality Manager include
- Ensure systems are in place to make sure finish products are manufactured in accordance to customer requirements.
- Ensure QA and QC activities are carried out within the agreed compliance procedures on site.
- Ensure investigations are carried out an closed in a timely manor.
- Monitor operating standards and implement continuous improvements were possible.
- Host client and regulatory inspections.
- Promote and maintain a good awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental issues on site.
- Take an active part in Quality projects that may be happening during your time with the company.
To be considered for this role you must have recent relevant experience of working with in a Quality Management role in a pharmaceutical company and have people management experience. You must have an understands of the pharmaceutical market place, have good presentation skills and have the ability to develop and motivate staff around you.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.