£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8905
7 days ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Controls Engineer to work effectively with other teams to provide services for their clients. This is a permanent role and offering a salary between £50,000-60,000k.
- Planning (P6)
- Progress updating
- Cost or Change control
- Baseline management
- Previous experience working in a project controls environment on a major project or programme within the Infrastructure sector
- Experience using P6/Primavera
- Planning experience in Highways and/or Rail
- Working knowledge of 4D would be advantageous
- Experience in both Contractor and Client planning roles
- Awareness of NEC
- Experience using SAP or Oracle would be desirable
Should this position be of interest to you, or if you would like more information on this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.