£300 - £350 per day, Benefits: + Expenses
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 8 hours ago
Reporting to the Customer Technical Manager, you will run the quality system on a day to day basis ensuring that the products made reach the highest possible standards as well as leading and developing the quality team.
Quality Manager responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of product releases, providing QA services and coordinating resources internally
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Manage and prioritise workload for the shift and ensure all daily tasks as well as relevant weekly / monthly tasks are completed by QA team to a satisfactory standard and within required timescales during the shift
- Assess raw materials where necessary and communicate any raw material issues to the relevant managers
- Update QA related procedures when necessary and review with the Customer Technical Manager for authorisation
- Carry out a weekly stock take of all lab consumables and order when needed
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.