£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8905
7 days ago
They are looking to recruit an experienced Planner to undertake duties on a number of projects.
This is a permanent role and offering a salary roughly £40-50k however will negotiate for the right person.
- Create and maintain project schedules that support and align with project requirements
- Develop the project schedules in conjunction with the project manager and project team
- Reduce uncertainty, understand objectives and improve efficiency
- Interact with project team to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan
- Interact with and assist project managers to schedule work and coordinate assignments
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around
- Adhere to NEC contract processes for management of schedule data and submissions
- Monitor and advice on status of project KPI’s
- Undertake Project Reviews
- Knowledge and Proficiency with multiple disciple specific software applications such as Primavera (P6) and/or other planning and resourcing software
- Demonstrate Project management techniques
- Able to coordinate and work with other teams and have basic multi-disciplinary knowledge
- Good research and analytical skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication
- Professional working knowledge of project management software and tools
Should this position be of interest to you, or if you would like more information on this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0151 666 8905.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.