£13 - £18 per hour, Benefits: PAYE or Limited Company
+44 (0)151 666 8916
3 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
Provide efficient and effective transactional HR services and first point of contact support for the business, working to agreed service levels and delivering excellent customer service.
- Deliver high quality, timely and accurate transactional HR services within SLA requirements.
- Deliver efficient and effective HR guidance to customers, providing first point of contact services (via telephone, email and walk-ins) and resolution of queries, adopting a culture of customer and service excellence.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Maintain workload and case trackers to enable the reporting of service performance and identification of improvements
- Ensure local work instructions are followed to maintain process compliance and quality
- Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including supporting the archiving process
- Ensure the HR Information System is accurately updated and transactions are processed in a timely fashion
- Ensure all correspondence and documentation produced is accurate and in accordance with approved templates
- Deliver routine scheduled activities and handle ad hoc change requests
- Escalate issues in accordance with the relevant escalation process in a timely fashion
- Maintain positive working relationships with colleagues inside and outside of HR, ensuring process hand-offs are properly executed
- Support ad hoc project work, Company and HR initiatives, providing administrative services and, on occasion, face to face support
- Assist in the testing and maintenance of the HRIS
- Provide cover for colleagues during periods of absence and peak workload demands
- Maintain understanding of up to date employment regulations, applicable laws and Company policy
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times and that the appropriate Company classifications are applied
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
- Customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage own workload and priorities to agreed timescales
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HR information systems, including Workday, Oracle or equivalent HR SaaS technologies
- Experience of working in a service oriented team delivering transactional tasks.
- Experience within an HR function, delivering HR processes and using HR systems.
- Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.