Competitive salary and package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
about 2 months ago
About Us/ Who we are
Scantec are a Technical recruitment specialist, providing a range of expert recruitment and talent acquisition services to clients throughout the UK. With over 28 years experience built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, we are equally as passionate about the development and achievement of our own people.
Our consultative expertise focuses on initiating and sustaining longstanding trusted partnerships with our clients whilst delivering a high quality professional service. The scope and diversity of our business offers opportunities to build a lasting and fulfilling career, and as specialists in our field we can offer a thorough insight to the recruitment process, preparing you to achieve your full potential.
Due to increased market activity, Scantec’s Engineering Team currently have a new requirement for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for a hot contract desk, developing relationships with and delivering on behalf of some of Scantec’s most longstanding clients across the Nuclear, Defence and Process industry sectors.
The Senior Account Developer/ Consultant will support business objectives by ensuring growth and revenue maximisation of key accounts through effective account development and the successful management of the full recruitment process. They will use a variety of effective searching techniques to identify and qualify appropriate candidates; presenting opportunities to them, gaining commitment and submitting to the client for approval.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Identifying new business opportunities through client mapping and chasing leads
- Working with existing clients to identify and qualify their requirements
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Account Development and maximisation
- Speculative opportunity identification and management
- Lead and referral generation
- Constructing effective adverts and searches to identify suitable candidates
- Calling through shortlists to identify relevant candidates
- Utilising media platforms to develop candidate and client networks
- Qualifying candidates to assess suitability
- Updating candidate and client records
- Presenting pre-screened candidates to their team or their client for assessment
- Proactively gaining feedback and further requirements from clients
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- A commitment to high performance
- Recruitment industry experience is essential
This role will require some UK travel
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare*
- Pension Contribution*
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Monthly incentive awards*
- Annual incentive trip
- Free onsite parking
Rewarding success and supporting personal development is vital for our future growth. We can provide a variety of exciting opportunities to support achieving your career goals and our in house training and progressive development programmes are designed for high performance, which are in turn rewarded by success. In addition to the remuneration detailed above we also offer:
- Ability to obtain a formal recruitment qualification
- A tailored training programme designed to ensure maximum support is given to achieving career goals
*Subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.