£35000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 1 year ago
Commutable from Chester, Wirral, Merseyside, North Wales, Wrexham, Mold, Deeside, Flintshire, Liverpool, Runcorn, Greater Manchester.
My client is a Global Life Sciences organisation with an already established and growing business in the UK.
Due to a period of success following the launch of a new product and a subsequent increase in headcount, we have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit a Laboratory Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
Offering complete autonomy over the laboratory as well as opportunity to develop the role alongside the planned increase in headcount in the laboratory, this is a key hire to the business as they look to build upon a successful number of years as an industry leader.
Duties will include;
- Provide overall management to the laboratory and production facilities.
- Ensure than Quality, Safety and Production goals are met.
- Ensure that best practices are established and followed at all times.
- Provide leadership, guidance training and development of existing laboratory staff
- Lead on recruitment of new laboratory staff
- Manage and maintain QMS and LIMS system.
- Maintain, calibrate and validate lab equipment.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have
- A minimum of two years leading and developing laboratory based teams of 5+ people
- A life sciences degree is desirable
- A strong background and knowledge of laboratory based production / manufacturing is desirable.
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.