£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance,
+44 (0)151 666 8905
8 months ago
Based in Manchester, they are looking for someone to assist in the delivery of our project teams. The Planner will be involved from tender to project completion.
This is a permanent role and offering a salary roughly £55-65k however will negotiate for the right person.
- Undertake the planning function on multiple live projects, ensuring the production teams are delivering the project time objectives
- Ensuring company procedures and planning standards are being implemented
- Understand for each project the level of planning service and anticipated time allocation to provide that service
- Hands-on planning preparing, in conjunction with production team
- Summarise projects status upstream to senior management, highlighting any resolved major risks and potential overturns
- Manage time and workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Experience of construction projects across a broad range of sectors
- Planning software expertise (P6)
- Ability to manage multiple project programmes in parallel
- Demonstrate knowledge of all aspects of development; design, procurement, construction, commissioning.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to quickly and clearly articulate key issues and to listen and capture concerns of others
- Knowledge of the key features of common forms of contract entered into the UK
- Knowledge of other sectors
- Experience in 4D/BIM
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.