£45 - £55 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
about 2 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
A member of the Business Management team supporting, providing and delivering cost engineering capability in support of company projects.
- Complying with appropriate procedures, processes and systems to ensure the quality and consistency of data.
- Supporting the preparation, monitoring and control of forecasts and budgets for specified projects, including change control.
- Support system interrogation and performance measurement of actual expenditure and performance, including accruals where necessary.
- Provide input to cost reports, including trend analysis and early warnings as necessary.
- Perform and support other Cost Engineer requirements as requested.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Support detailed SPI, CPI variance analysis and root cause analysis, including input to the narrative, recommendations & recovery planning in accordance with monthly reporting timescales.
- Support the creation of the project cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) and assist the preparation of cost studies utilising historical data. Providing data from benchmarking information to meet specific needs.
- Support trended data to assist the Project manager based on performance to date and seek emerging trends to aid recommendations.
- Review manpower productivity and time bookings to projects including resource usage vs. planned, identify resource constraints, etc. and support recommendations to the Project manager.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
All candidates must be British nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.