£25 - £30 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
7 months ago
Subject to Security Clearance
- Providing and ensuring the efficient delivery of information and record management services.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Supporting the lifecycle of documents and records management in accordance with processes, standards and procedures.
- Delivery against information management plans applicable to the area of responsibility.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), reporting against metrics and assuring issue resolution and identification of risks.
- Support the information managers in the delivery of current and new customer business requirements.
- Ensure information structures including the business classification scheme, file plans, metadata and templates are accurately implemented and utilised across the information asset area.
- Manage and approve changes to structures, ensuring compliance with standards.
- Ensure information access controls are accurately designed, applied and adhered to.
- Ensure inventory management arrangements are in accordance with standards and meet the requirements of the information asset area.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of information asset registers and record retention schedules.
- Support physical and electronic legacy management and reduction, including digitisation programmes.
- Provide complex search and retrieval services to support customer exploitation requirements.
- Support local audits to ensure continued compliance and report results.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with very good written and oral skills.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, whilst maintaining effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly adaptable and able to maintain focus and determination in a changing environment.
All candidates must be British Nationals and only hold a British passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.