+44 (0)151 666 8918
5 months ago
Scantec are currently looking for Mechanical Engineers for contract opportunities with one of our most prestigious clients based in Berkshire.
Mechanical Engineer – PP&E
- Bias towards the procurement, testing and delivery of mechanical plant and equipment.
- Specification, design, manufacture, build, testing, installation and commissioning of multiple Process Plant and Equipment (PP&E) work packages.
- PP&E Engineering
- Provide technical support to several specific allocated work packages and to stakeholders in the wider project including; PM, Assurance, QA and Commissioning.
- Generate and review PP&E technical documentation
- Respond to TQs
- Witness Factory Acceptance Testing
- Ensure the delivery of the project requirements within the specified timescales.
- Provide technical Design Substantiation Reports in support of the overall facility safety case.
You must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the appropriate level of security clearance necessary for the role. **
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.