£25 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8936
10 days ago
Daily Duties Include:
- Supervision of Mechanical Installation works
- Pipefitting, Large bore
- Liaise with subcontractors and the main client directly to ensure works are on track and to the correct specification
Experience required includes:
- Industrial, Water (clean & waste)
- SSSTS / IOSH
- Supervisor graded CSCS/ECS Card/ JIB Black card
- THAMES WATER/ EIGHT20 INDUCTION PASS
Hours of work:
- 42 hours p/w 7.30am start
- Self Employed = £25
Drugs and alcohol test on arrival
Candidates may have relevant experience in the following roles: Works Manager, Superintendent, Charge hand
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Drug and alcohol test on arrival
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.