£18000 - £20000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
16 days ago
A manufacturing company with a site based in Gainsborough is currently seeking an Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to manage the day to day administration duties. Due to location it would be advantageous if you had a drivers licence and own vehicle.
Key responsibilities for Office Administrator -
- Booking meetings rooms.
- Printing and binding documentation.
- Typing meeting reports
- Diary management for recruitment process
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding live vacancies and interviews.
- Meet and greet clients and customers visiting the site and arranging refreshments.
- Manning the telephone and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Ordering office (and general site) supplies e.g. stationary, toiletries and so on.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.