£26000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
7 months ago
My client is a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging business. Following an acquisition they are looking to recruit a Process Scientist to join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of process development as well as in depth experience in supporting processes within a pharmaceutical environment. You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate across all departments and enjoy the challenge of trying to understand and solve complex problems collaboratively. A good understanding of chemistry is an absolute must. If you enjoy problem solving and are looking for an extremely varied and fast paced role this position would be a great opportunity for you to join an industry leader that is offering tons of development and progression opportunities.
- Design and implement experimental studies to generate the results required to keep
- production moving.
- Review preparative methods with the laboratory team, and to confirm process operations will transfer to production at scale. Advise the project team on modifications that may simplify preparations.
- Review draft batch sheets and use analytical tests to confirm the planned processes and materials will deliver the expected outputs.
- Be a technical expert to provide solutions to common processing issues when they arise in production.
- Co-ordinate and gather information from the project team in the event of process failure;
- Formulate plans to investigate and solve the problems.
to apply, please forward your CV for consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.