£20000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
A food manufacturing company with a site based in Denbighshire is currently seeking an Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of the role is to manage the day to day administration duties and also support the sales and marketing team when requested.
An interest in food would be ideal for this role as you will be meeting with various retailers, if you can show a genuine interest and passion for the product this would help to promote the business.
Key responsibilities for Office Administrator -
- Booking meetings rooms.
- Printing and binding documentation.
- Meet and greet clients and customers visiting the site and arranging refreshments.
- Booking hotels and transport for senior management.
- Manning the telephone and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Support Business Development and Nation Account Managers with their administration duties and sometimes diary management.
- Ordering office (and general site) supplies e.g. stationary, toiletries and so on.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.