£35000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
23 days ago
My client is a leader in their market. Operating across several exciting niches, they are looking to further expand their business in 2019 by adding a number of Analytical Scientists into their laboratory in Hampshire.
Paying a competitive salary of up to £45,000, and offering a comprehensive benefits package (including a relocation support package if required), this exciting Analytical Scientist role is a career development opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects. The role involves development & validation of analytical methods, analysis of the active ingredient content of formulations, conducting in depth analyses of active ingredients with time split between practical laboratory work, project management & interaction with stakeholders.
- Qualified to BSc, MSc or PhD level in Chemistry or a similar scientific discipline.
- A number of years practical experience in Analytical Chemistry using automated chromatographic techniques such as HPLC, GC, GC-MS and LC-MS.
- Expertise in the use of LC-MS or GC-MS for complex analyses.
- Experience in developing analytical methods (e.g. HPLC / GC).
- Knowledge of method validation procedures, with the ability to interpret & report statistical data
- Experience of leading & managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide customers with written & verbal updates on potential & ongoing projects with convincing scientific comments & conclusions
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.