£40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
24 days ago
You will have the chance to work for a market leader and support high profile projects up to £100m+ in value across sectors including Buildings, Construction, Education and Infrastructure.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a flexible approach to learning and development who is looking to take a step up. They will provide the necessary support to develop your career to the next level, whether you are currently a QS looking for that next step, or a Senior QS looking for more scope and progress through to more a senior level.
The office’s current client base covers a variety of different sectors including education, commercial, retail, residential, infrastructure, and corporate real estate.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors membership (or working to towards/willing to work towards)
- You will have previously worked for a consultancy
- Thorough understanding of construction forms and techniques including construction costs, and ability to knowledgeably advise clients.
- Strong customer management skills, including managing expectations.
- Ability to represent the company during bid interviews and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent knowledge of a range of procurement options available in the industry.
- Strong JCT and/or NEC contract experience.
- Detailed understanding of methods / rule of measurement and experience with appropriate electronic measurement and cost planning software packages.
- Effective people management skills, including training and mentoring less experienced members of staff (for Senior positions)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.