£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car/Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
4 months ago
This is a permanent position, boasting an attractive salary and benefits package and this organisation is looking to commence interviewing with immediate effect.
I am looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Experience of working with the NEC contract
- The ability to lead and motivate colleagues on site (Project QS)
- A customer focused approach
- Ideally degree qualified in the relevant subject
- Ideally from a Utilities/Water background – not essential
- Ideally M&E experience – not essential
Please click on the link to apply, or contact Tamsin directly at Scantec.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.