£65000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8903
3 months ago
As soon as possible
Our client is a significant player in the project services field and as one of the market leaders, they have advised on numerous exciting global projects. They have extensive training and development plans and are committed to the wellbeing of their employees.
Due to growth, they are now looking to hire an Associate/Regional Director to lead the Quantity Surveying team in Manchester.
This role would require you to attend the client office 3/4 days a week with some home working as well and is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
Within this role, you will be required to place a large emphasis on Stakeholder Engagement with the end client, local authorities and design teams and you will manage a team of up to ten cost management and project controls professionals.
Main objectives include:
- Develop the Quantity Surveying budgets and targets, and take responsibility for delivery of the same
- Take the lead on developing new business proposals and tendering, liaising with the marketing team to ensure highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Maintain service quality standards and promote a culture of continuous improvement and technical excellence.
- Take responsibility for some key projects and the account management and customer care for major clients
The successful candidate will have:
- A quantity surveying background
- Consultancy experience
- A relevant construction qualification and be a professional member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS.
- Experience of key client account management
We have a number of other opportunities for Cost Managers, Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors available currently if the above is not of interest, so please feel free to get in touch or recommend any one else who may be interested.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.