£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
5 months ago
Key responsibilities for HSE Technician include -
- Manage contractor systems including the assessment of capability, site induction, assessment of contractor method statements and risk assessments.
- Oversee the permit to work system, including issuing, monitoring and closing out all types permits.
- Manage safe systems of work and risk assessments.
- Role specific auditing.
- Monitor the site safety equipment and processes e.g. fire alarm system, emergency shutdown procedures, breathing apparatus and so on.
- Control of security systems e.g. CCTV
- Act as the main point of contact for the statutory inspections.
- Deputise for HSE manager when necessary.
- Collection of environment data for the monthly site report submission.
To be considered for this role you must have a current NEBOSH certificate or be working towards it. You must have come from a hands on maintenance or engineering back ground, have a good working knowledge of safe systems of work. You must also have the ability to influence behaviours when it comes to H&S and compliance.
Stirling, Falkirk, Menstrie, Dunblane, Dunfermline, Kinross, Clackmannanshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.