£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8908
about 1 month ago
Our client is a global consultancy that specialise across several sectors including retail, health, energy, commercial property, education and public sectors. They are currently looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team in Birmingham. Our client can offer fantastic career prospects and a great range of benefits.
- Working across a number of projects in different sectors and being able to provide a range of building surveying duties.
- The use and application of standard forms of building contract, such as JCT and NEC.
- Knowledge of building surveying professional services desirable but not essential
- Mentoring and training the junior Building Surveyors.
- Understand the principles of quality, safety and the environment within the management of projects.
- Supporting the senior managers in their day-to-day activities.
- Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules, provide professional services and the management of schemes.
- B.Sc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS.
- Ideally Chartered status
- Experience managing clients and their expectations coupled with a strong understanding of profitability, business development, and sound commercial awareness.
- Sound knowledge of drafting technical documents including bids
- Full understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent time management, punctuality and commitment to getting the job done
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.