££highly competitive + excellent benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
A global FMCG manufacturer with a site in the Runcorn area is now seeking a Supply Planner to join their planning team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Planner will be pivotal in managing the sales forecasting process for major retailers and supply planning, ensuring minimum inventory holdings on site.
The successful Supply Planner will have previous planning / supply chain experience within the FMCG manufacturing sector. You will have in depth knowledge of supply planning processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand and replenishment processes with in-depth knowledge of SAP.
Responsibilities of the Supply Planner include:
• Manage raw and packing material stock levels to target optimum working stock levels
• Stock reporting and associated analysis.
• Production & capacity planning
• Work closely with customer care team to co-ordinate stock movements.
• To build and maintain effective working relationships with all departments on and off site
• taking part in cross functional projects as required.
• Co-ordinate and ensure the provision of information and clear communications to
• appropriate stakeholders
• Produce reports & presentations as necessary to meet with management requirements.
• Contribute to the general management, decision making, and activity of the Department.
• Provides cover for others absence/holidays as required.
• Convert Demand Plan to Supply Plan.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.