Competitive Based on Experience
+44 (0)151 666 8952
3 months ago
Competitive Depending on Experience
Mon - Fri, Private health, Holiday, Pension
A fantastic opportunity to join a multi site, world leading manufacturing business with a presence in the world market for over 40 years and a manufacturing presence in 6 countries. Our client is looking due to a retirement due around this summer for a new Compliance Manager to join their team. You will have an extended handover period with the retiring employee of around 3months, which will allow for them to get you up to speed on their processes and the organization.
Our client produces products that are used within the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and packaged goods industries, and boast over 10000 customers worldwide. If you have a background in Compliance operating within the food, polymer science, material science, pharmaceutical or hot melt adhesives industry we would be really keen to hear from you.
The current member of the team within this role has been with the business for a number of years, and thus has accumulated a range of specifically related skills to this organization, therefore with the requirements list its key to take the point on board that certain skills can be trained and developed within the role.
- Ensure that the activities of the business are carried out in accordance with the regulatory requirements outline within the adhesives industry. (Should you have similar experience in food, polymer science, material science, pharmaceutical, then this is transferable)
- Ensure that Regulatory Compliance Statements and Policies to all relevant industry directives are kept up to date and appropriate changes are made where required.
- Ensure all Safety data datasheet within the client are compliant in line with regulations.
- Attend industry bodies Technical Meetings to maintain knowledge and understanding
- of the field and to represent the company technically
- Up-to-date and current knowledge of REACH SVHC compliance (would be beneficial)- Food contact including FDA legislation is essential.
- To maintain current awareness and keep abreast of the latest scientific and technological
- developments relevant to the business and make use of that knowledge
- Work collaboratively with technical team, purchasing, sales and outside regulatory authorities
- Liaise with raw material suppliers to obtain necessary food approval documentation
- Act as Technical Compliance representative for the Company in discussions with clients and
- customers and outside testing house and compliance bodies
- Complete associated documentation and customer enquiries as and when required and requested
A degree or equivalent qualification incorporating aspects of Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material
Science or a related subject
Alternatively extensive experience in a R&D environment with transferrable skills from the
polymer, adhesive or composite materials field
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.