£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: + Full Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
5 months ago
£60,000 - £65,000 + Full Benefits Package
Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, East Midlands
A global blue chip FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Head of Supply Chain Planning lead the Planning Teams and drive improvements within the group.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the planning team through a coaching style, continually optimising the supply chain planning function and maintaining effective supplier/customer relationships both internally and externally.
Head of Supply Chain Planning Responsibilities:
• Achieve and maintain Customer Service levels
• Working within the finished goods inventory policy to ensure stock holding is in line with working capital targets and physical constraints whilst reducing the risk of obsolescence and subsequent write-off.
• Using the stock policy and demand plan, produce a 52 week Master production schedule and a 3 week production plan.
• Ensure customer requirements are communicated adequately within the business, undertaking investigations into issues and generating corrective actions and long term fixes as required.
• Ensure the correct KPIs, training and procedures are in place for the efficient and effective running of the Supply Chain Planning team
• Continual analysis of production scheduling rules to minimise waste and to improve line efficiency by reducing non-value adding line activities
• Generate MRP and manage the ordering of materials and packaging, using dotted line oversight of the site scheduling teams to drive best practice
• Leading the planning stream of the Sales & Operations Planning process and fully supporting the Head of S&OP in the creation of the monthly S&OP review
• Ensuring the continual administration needs, data integrity checking and set-up auditing of all relevant IT systems in line with changing business needs. Systems include MRP and Advanced Planning
• Ensure the Stock availability within the warehouse network is adequate to achieve required service levels
You will ideally be in a similar role within the FMCG Food or Drink manufacturing environment, possess strong leadership skills and have previous experience in driving change, designing and implementing KPI’s and SLA’s. Previous SAP experience is essential.
Application via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.