+44 (0)151 666 8943
9 days ago
Days: (8.30am -5.00pm)
Benefits: Including, On-site gym, childcare vouchers, healthcare, free parking + more
Salary depending on experience
FMCG Food Manufacturer
Your role will be to assist the Site Services Team Manager in leading, developing and motivating the engineers within the site services team. You will be required to manage resources and skills to provide planned preventative maintenance, continuous improvement projects and breakdown cover for all site services, plant facilities and fabrication to minimise disruption to production operations.
Engineering Team Leader – Key responsibilities:
- Plan work & manage resources to complete PPM & reactive work
- Assist in the development of individual team members
- Manage own time & attend breakdowns ensuring permanent fix is made
- Use departmental systems & reporting frameworks to ensure all work is followed up & actions taken to resolve outstanding issues
- Maintain & apply a level of technical competence across the bakery
- Liaise & communicate with Operational Managers & Leaders to keep them informed of progress, to resolve issues & ensure that the efficient running of the bakery is maintained
The successful candidate will be able to reflect a proactive and professional management style, dedicated to achieving results within a team-oriented environment, whilst promoting the highest standards of quality, health and safety, and housekeeping.
- Time served apprenticeship
- Demonstrable engineering experience
- Awareness of operating & HSE procedures
- Permit to work system & contractor control
- Formal management training
- Computer literacy
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.