£27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: £ Competitive (see details)
+44 (0)151 666 8943
15 days ago
Days: (8.30am -5.30pm)
Benefits: Free parking, on-site gym, childcare vouchers, healthcare
FMCG Food Manufacturer
My client is a leading chilled foods manufacturer and are seeking a Site Services Engineer to add to their growing engineering team. Working a day shift, the purpose of the Site Services Engineer is to provide engineering support to all site services equipment and facilities
Site Services – Key responsibilities:
- Plan work & resources to complete PPM to schedule and within specified time frame
- Attend breakdowns to site services equipment and facilities ensuring that permanent fix is made to standard
- Apply problem solving and Continuous improvement techniques to resolve problems and recommend and implement improvements in order to achieve operational performance at stated levels.
- Maintain and apply a level of technical expertise across the site sufficient to act as a point of reference for team members & colleagues, to resolve problems of repair/fix and give technical direction.
- Liaise and communicate with team leader and other departments through informal & formal meetings to keep them informed of progress, to resolve issues and ensure that efficient running of the site is maintained.
- Ensure that sufficiently detailed and accurate details of work completed and if needed communicated to the engineering department
- Action plan to resolve issues and communicate this to the Operations team.
- Adhere to site technical standards and policies and records any deviation from standards to include actions taken.
- Recognised Electrical Qualification (essential)
- Ability to communicate within a structured team (essential)
- Ability to follow instruction and work using own initiative (essential)
- Willingness to learn and develop (essential)
- Building Trade Qualification (desirable)
- Welding experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of Industrial boilers (desirable)
- Knowledge of Cooling Towers (desirable)
- Literacy/Numeracy to National Standard Level 2 (desirable)
- Ability to generate reports relating to performance and improvement ideas (desirable)
- Understanding and attainment of C.I techniques (desirable)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.