£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8950
5 months ago
The Production Supervisor will have previous experience of working in a production role within a food manufacturing facility and be experienced in leading a team. The Production Supervisor will be a strong leader used to dealing with disciplinary action, absences, holidays, appraisals, 1-1, training etc.
Production Supervisor Main Responsibilities:
- Deliver training to staff to ensure maximum efficiency and quality standards.
- Ensure that the product is produced in a hygienic environment, whilst adhering to the highest health and safety standards and working compliantly.
- Ensure the team are highly motivated to create a good working environment.
- Deliver a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensure raw materials are available from stock to meet production targets.
- Supervise production and other areas.
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.